EBONYI GOVERNOR,CHIEF NWIFURU WARNS AGAINST GOSSIPS IN HIS GOVERNMENT

Governor Ogbonna Nwifuru of Ebonyi state,has warned those that would want to gossip him with the immediate past governor,Engr.David Umahi,to cause disaffection,not to try that,as he will deal ruthlessly with such gossipers.
   Governor Nwifuru handed down the warning during a special thanksgiving Holy mass,to mark his sucessful inauguration as the 4th executive governor of Ebonyi state,held at Emmanuel Catholic Parish,Edukwuachi Agbaja,Izzi local government area.
   Governor Nwifuru who was full of praises to God for his favours and Grace upon his life even before venturing into politics,assured the people of Ebonyi state that his administration will remain committed to the welfare of people.
  "The government of me and my deputy,princess Obila,will do justice to all the issues that concern Ebonyi state. Tremendous development is what we will give to the state by the grace of God.
"Politics is difficult,and I want to tell politicians,everybody now wants to be the friend of the present governor and friend of the immediate former governor.
Some people want to cause crises,a lot want to bring disaffection through gossips. If you try it and I catch you,I will deal with you.You don't gossip a sitting governor.
"The former governor is my father. If he loved you more than he did to me,he would have handed over to you. He handed over to me because he loved me more than you. So you going to his house to gossip or calling him,instead of allowing him to rest and prepare for the next journey at National Assembly,is a disturbance him. 
 "If you do that,you are making a very terrible mistake because two of us will discuss you. My purpose of being the governor is to unite every body in the state.
  "I worked tirelessly,he gave us face today. So if there is enemy he created in the course of discharging his duty,my job is to cement his relationship with that person,not to create another enemy for him.
 "I plead with the leaders,those who want to occupy one position or the other to exercise patients.
The former governor,whom I call my destiny helper told me,even at the stadium that he is not going to nominate anybody for me to appoint in my government.
   "Those who go to him to gossip,what do you want to achieve? Do you want him to start this early to fight the seat he left yesterday?
  "God bless that man very well,he is more intelligent than all of you".
   Earlier,in his homely,Rev.Father Jude Agama,had thanked governor Nwifuru for puting God first in the affairs of the state,by inviting men of God to consecrete his office,and also organised a robust thanksgiving Holy mass church service for his successful inauguration.
   The event was attended by the deputy governor of the state,princess Onyemaechi Obila, former governor of the state,chief Martin Nwancho Elechi and wife,wife of the former governor,chief Mrs Ukamaka Egwu,the chief judge of the state,justice Elvis Ngene,APC state working committee led by the APC chairman,chief Stanley Okoro Emegha,traditional rulers,founding fathers,former minister of culture and tourism,Ambassador Nchita Ogbewu,among other high dignitaries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EKA-AWOKE COMMUNITY,IKWO, ENACTS A CONSTITUTION

EKA-AWOKE COMMUNITY QUALIFIES FOR WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROJECTS

NDUFU IKWO DC COORDINATOR,DR.EJEM CHARGES NEW MGT CTTEE MEMBERS TO WORK HARD